*Bottles may be shipped nationwide. If you are not an existing patient there will be additional paperwork that will need to be filled out prior to shipping. All syringes are self loaded and administered. Videos and forms will be giving for directions. NO returns accepted on this item and clinics will not be allowed to administer if bottle is brought into the clinic.
30ML bottles with 30 syringes and directions
- Vitamin B12 (Hydroxocobalamin) An energy booster that is among the most important of all the B-complex vitamins. Main functions of vitamin B12 include the formation of red blood cells and the maintenance of a healthy nervous system. This vitamin helps with the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates. It also helps the growth of healthy blood cells, nerve cells, and proteins in the body.
- MIC (Methionine, Inositol, Choline) Methionine reduces fat and acts as a catalyst for choline and inositol, thus increasing their functions. Also, it acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent fat build up in the liver and body. Inositol aids in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol and has been shown to help with depression and anxiety. Choline aids in the emulsification of fat and cholesterol. Choline can remove fat from the liver. Without choline, fats can become trapped in the liver where they block normal metabolic functions. This amino acid also aids in hormone production.
- L-Carnitine A natural occurring amino acid that plays a vital role in the metabolism of fat. It functions as a transporter of fatty acids into the mitochondria, the metabolic furnace of the cell.
* Formulation may very slightly due to availability.
- B-Complex Works to maintain muscle tone and healthy function of nerves, skin, eyes, hair, liver and mouth. B-complex also alleviates some symptoms of anxiety and depression.